Friday, February 17, 2023

Meaning Gift

A L O H A From Honolulu!


The meaning of life
is to find your gift.
The purpose of life is
to give it away. Pablo Picasso





Advice I would like to
give my younger self?
Worry less. Appreciate more!




Foil surfing (or surf foiling) is the sport of riding a
surfboard which has a hydrofoil attached...
This allows the surfboard to fly above the water.
The surfer is essentially surfing the foil
but riding the board. Foil surfing offers a
whole new edge and excitement to surfing.
https://windfoilzone.com




Be careful not to act like the
people who made you feel bad





Love is but a song we sing Fear's the way we die You can make the mountains ring Or make the angels cry Though the bird is on the wing And you may not know why Come on, people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another
right now Chet Powers


ଆଆଆଆଆଆଆଆଋ
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia




20 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Mahalo for the hydrofoil surfer video! It looks easier and more fun than regular surfing. The dude doesn't even get wet. Wonder what The Duke would've thought? Linda in Kansas

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and captions.
Aloha! Namaste🙏

Cloudia said...

Thank you both!

roentare said...

Hydrofoil surf is so cool. I have yet seen it happening here.

Lovely quotes as usual

Mike said...

I haven't heard Get Together for quite a while. And it seems Chet Powers or any of his other aliases were never in the Youngbloods.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is suitably regal today.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos and wonderful quotes.
Take care, have a wonderful weekend.

sirkkis said...

Picasso's words are so true, and love your beautiful photos.
Enjoy the weekend 🌞❤️

Sandi said...

What a lovely walk on the beach, Cloudia. 💙

RedPat said...

Hydrofoil surfing sounds and looks really difficult. Amazing.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I've seen videos of hydrofoil surfers, but never seen one live. Looks crazy fun!

Michelle said...

Worry less is some spot on advice!

rupam sarma said...

So beautiful post, loved all pics

Teresa said...

Thanks for educating us on the wonders of hydrofoil surfing. Pixie is wondering if she can be surfer cat without getting her fur wet on a hydrofoil surf board. I am sure she has perfect balance for it.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Friends

Fundy Blue said...

Chet Powers song may be over fifty years old, but it is just as relevant now as it was then. Great photos!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll be singing that Youngbloods song all day. Pixie knows how to pick them!

Loved the little girl and enjoyed learning about hydrofoil surfing. However, the palm trees are what really made me smile.

Lydia C. Lee said...

I've seen foil surfing. I just can't get my head around how it works. L:ike I understand the science (physics) but my brain can't understqand it....so weird. They totally fly tho!! Also, is your advice 'Worry less. Appreciate more!
'? Is that you saying it to you? Because your blog def gives off the vibe of someone who appreciates everything. The light, the rainbows, the sea....I guess that's the Hawaiian way! (To me as an outsider - that's how it felt when we were there - we used to go a bit for robotics.) Thanks for joining in #Allseasons

James said...

Great post I love the pics! Foil surfing looks hard, it has been a while since I've been to the beach during the day but I've seen videos of people doing it where I live. That Youngbloods album was released a month before I was born. :-)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, foil surfing!