Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Only Choice

A L O H A From Honolulu!

We can only face one
direction at a time.
We are either
looking at the sun, or
looking into the dark.
I didn't always understand
this choice. But
have learned that when
I look to the sun
I am filled with light.
When I look to the dark
and to my fears,
everything only gets darker.
Rage against dark by
turning your back on it.




 You have purpose
and meaning,
your time is coming,
keep going and don't
listen to the noise,
everyone has an opinion,
have they built anything? Kalman Samuels



Every day we have a choice.
How you see the world
determines the world you see.
Look for the good.
See the possibilities.
Remember, challenges
are opportunities. Jon Gordon












Real religion is the
transformation of
anxiety into laughter.
Alan Watts


𑄣𑄣𑄣𑄣𑄣𑄗𑄣𑄣𑄣𑄣𑄤𑄹

Love You,
Pixie &
.

Links





22 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that first bit of wisdom "rage against the dark by turning your back on it." Let's face the light (and Pixie) to move forward.

Mike said...

Thanks for the trees.

roentare said...

Love the sky and the beautiful words.

Sandi said...



so true






Tom said...

...I love the plumbago.

magiceye said...

Gorgeous captures!

eileeninmd said...

Great advice and beautiful photos!
Take care, have a great day!

William Kendall said...

Pixie is a very cooperative photo subject.

RedPat said...

Love the sky & the encouraging post, Cloudia.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

You always find such meaningful quotes

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Wonderful words, and very true.
And love the sky.

DVArtist said...

You always share such good truth. I had to smile at the photo of the pig back. Mr. M. did that very thing with me by the Bannon tree. Have a lovely day today.

DVArtist said...

Ooopss I mean Banyan tree. LOL

Vicki said...

I love the quotes and the photos.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such wonderful photos and such words of wisdom too. Pixie, you look beautiful girl! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Jim said...

Good shot.

rupam sarma said...

Awesome quotes, Beautiful clicks

Photo Cache said...

Tell the kitty I said Hi!

Visiting from Skywatch Friday!

Worth a Thousand Words

Michelle said...

We DO have purpose and meaning! I love that quote. Thank you for linking up and have a great weekend!

Fundy Blue said...

Lovely images and quotes, Cloudia. Aloha!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

So many good quotes this week, Claudia and always good pictures. Pixie doesn't look like she is laughing ... does she not have religion? Have a great week and Happy Valentines Day, Claudia ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Rain said...

Oh Cloudia, to see your lovely weather makes me ache for spring right now!! ☺☺