Friday, February 10, 2023

What The World Needs NOW

A L O H A From Honolulu!
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
 U.S. Armed Forces Saying
[Just the trace of a rainbow
unseen when I shot this]


Do it quickly
without hurrying.
Restaurant Kitchen Saying


We have seasons when we flourish

and seasons when the leaves fall from us, revealing our bare bones. Given time, they grow again. Katherine May




Always wear a smile.
The gift of life will then
be yours to give.
Rabbi Nachman of Breslov


"Look For Unnoticed Rainbows!"



𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐐌𐑅𐐝
LOVE You,
Pixie & Cloudia

.





18 comments:

Jim said...

Great palms.

Mike said...

The kitchen saying is enough to drive workers crazy.

roentare said...

Palms and trees are all dramatic and wonderful to see. Good to see majestic pixie!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice photos and sayings.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is as regal as ever.

RedPat said...

Loved the Jacquie DeShannon song, Cloudia.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Lovely as always to read your sayings and see your photos. The world definitely could use more love.

Cloudia said...

Each of you makes me smile. Thank you so much for visiting!

Lea said...

Your second photo is my favorite today!
Have a blessed day!

Vicki said...

I love all of these but the second and last are my favorites.

Rostrose said...

Beautiful photos, good quotes - and a cute Pixie ❤️
Happy weekend!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/02/costa-rica-5-kapitel-la-paz-waterfall.htm

Penelope Notes said...

A good reminder. Heaven knows we can never have too much love in this world.

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! I enjoyed the music. Hug Pixie for me. Your quotes and images are always a pleasure to look at and read.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Been a LONG time since I've heard that song! I like the restaurant worker saying.

Michelle said...

I like the music and hugs to Pixie!

Fundy Blue said...

Happy weekend, Cloudia. There are always interesting people waiting at the bus stops.

sirkkis said...

Katherine May's quote is my favorite today.
Have a happy weeken 🌺

James said...

I like the pictures and the words!