A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Give me coffee
to change the things I can,
and the beach to
accept the things I can’t.
Put some time aside to live,
to just live and enjoy
smelling the flowers.
Cyndi Lauper
A gem cannot be polished
without friction, nor can we.
Seneca
ᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈᯈ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
᯾ ᯾ ᯾
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
᯾ ᯾ ᯾
Linking To
Saturday Critters
Saturday Critters
When I use the camera,
I often feel like I know
part of the people or places
I come in contact with.

14 comments:
Hello Cloudia,
Love your sweet Pixie, the seal and the cute lizard.
Beautiful sky capture and wonderful quotes.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy 4th of July weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
The beach, please! Cute Pixie... and lizard!
Your photos always bring a lovely bit of Hawaii sunshine. Happy 4th to you and sweet Pixie!
Sending big Aloha vibes right back to you and Pixie. That Seneca quote about friction polishing a gem is a beautiful reminder for the weekend, and pairing it with the Cyndi Lauper quote makes for a perfect balance of growth and relaxation. Cheers to getting that coffee, spending time by the beach, and enjoying the holiday.
...so coffee and the beach will fix all? Happy 4th Cloudia, be well.
Here’s to overcoming.
Truly Amazing pics.
Happy 4th July. Greetings to you and Pixie.
Hawaii always looks so good! Have a great week… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Yay democracy over tyranny!
Happy 4th to you Cloudia! ;-)
Have a blessed 4th of July weekend!
How perfect and I DO know you and Pixie and I look forward to 'seeing' you every week! Hugs!
I lizard looks like it just got a big surprise.
I can really relate to that first quote, Cloudia! I don't know why I'm seeing some posts so late in the week, so I'm late to your party here. Hope you had a wonderful Fourth!
Post a Comment