A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Some people
drink from the
fountain of knowledge,
others just
gargle.
Dr. Robert Anthony
§ § § § § § § § § § § § § § § §
Pixie & Cloudia
><{ { (° > ꩜ ꩜ Ⳣ
Waikiki
From
Honolulu
§ § § § § § § § § § § § § § § §
15 comments:
Lovely images, a beautiful sky capture.
Pixie is always a favorite.
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.
The quote about enemies is so true. Have a blessed day, Cloudia!
...dy your soul with bright and beautiful colors.
Thank you. Have a great day.
Beautiful words and images today, Cloudia. ;-)
Pixie is glaring at us, lest we even think of just gargling from the fountain of knowledge. That music video at the end is really cool!
Thank you for the wonderful images and quotes
I agree about the enemies quote and I love the image. It reminds me of fabric.
I laughed at the gargle, although Pixie looks very serious.
The close-up of that green bottle of beer is amazing. It's been years since I've heard that song, too. This macro view of the beer and song are simply PERFECT for T this week, dear Cloudia.
Lovely words and images. Hugs to you and Pixie.
Just gargling from the fountain of knowledge! That's so funny! Love Pixie overlooking everything. And I remember before "rock concerts" happened, hearing the Kingston Trio in a college auditorium, much like the Christi Minstrels here.
Oh, our concert was without a TV camera!
don't forget to link to T Tuesday.
I love your quote about the color of the soul. I always love your posts, as they are uplifting. Happy T day.
I love that artsy green portrait of your drink for TSFT!
The sky photo is amazing and Pixie is so pretty. Happy T Day
Post a Comment