Thursday, July 9, 2026

Notice Breathe And Care

  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

You never know when
it's going to be over so
I refuse to have a bad day.
Paul Henderson




The most
beautiful adventures are not those we go to seek. Robert Louis Stevenson




A worthy person is still 
worthy even penniless. 
A donkey is a donkey 
even if finely saddled.
                      Turkish Proverb



Some things feel huge
in the moment,
like they reach everywhere.
But dark days
shrink down small
when we notice,
breathe, and care.
Pixie

𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎𑄎

Love You,

Pixie & Cloudia

𑄎𑄎𑄎






The Promised Land always
 lies on the other side 
of a Wilderness.
                             Havelock Ellis *



Henry Havelock Ellis was an English physician, eugenicist, writer, progressive intellectual and social reformer who studied human sexuality.
Born
February 2, 1859, Croydon, United Kingdom
Died
July 8, 1939 (age 80 years), Hintlesham, United Kingdom
                                         Wikipedia


15 comments:

Teresa said...

The pictures today are gorgeous, and I love Pixie's mantra: Notice, Breathe, and Care.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love cute Pixie and her wise words.
Beautiful photos and quotes.
Take care, have a great day!

roentare said...

Life is too precious to waste on unnecessary gloom, the finest journeys often find us unexpectedly, and true character is measured not by wealth or appearances, but by the values we carry within.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Pixie is such a wise kitty. Thanks for today's inspiration, Cloudia!

Tom said...

...keep breathing and caring!

DrumMajor said...

To keep breathing calmly is good. Love Miss Pixie's loooong whiskers. Linda in Kansas

Kathy G said...

I had to think about the Stevenson quote, then realized it is quite true. Adventure finds us, not the other way around.

RedPat said...

Love the moon shot, Cloudia. ;-)

Mary Kirkland said...

Such a sweet cat.

DVArtist said...

I always feel better coming to you blog. Pixie is the sweetest cat.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all so good! Hello sweet Pixie. Hey, I love your header photo. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

rupam sarma said...

Stunning pics. Cute Pixie .
Greetings.

Photo Cache said...

The first quote hits me hard. I'd like to heed it.

Worth a Thousand Words

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love the Stevenson quote: "The most
beautiful adventures
are not those
we go to seek."
Very true.

Jim said...

Stunning sky.