Sunday, July 12, 2026

Life Method


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. -
- A dream you dream 
together 
is reality.
                   John Lennon





Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today.
Steve Marabol




Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. Burton Hills






I wish I could write
as mysterious
as a cat.
Edgar Allan Poe

꩘꩘꩘꩘꩘꩘꩘꩘꩘

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

꩘ ꩘ ꩘

Linking To
Monday Murals




10 comments:

DrumMajor said...

The shadow and light are changing Pixie's eye color. Hmmm. Linda in Kansas

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
I love all the photos and quotes today.
Great series! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Barbara Rogers said...

Pixie and Poe...and happiness!

Kathy G said...

I love the first photo, which looks like you could climb to the moon.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Pixie and that quote from Poe are fantastic, Cloudia.

Tom said...

...you have a method? I just wing it!!!

DVArtist said...

A very lovely post. I like this woman in the red dress and the mural. Very nice. Have a good Sunday.

21 Wits said...

Aloha from Lakeville! Lovely photos especially your second b and w its quite dreamy for me! Hugs to Pixie too, take care of you and enjoy your sunshine week ahead!

Sami said...

Great quotes Cloudia. You found a colourful mural, thanks for participating in Monday Murals. Have a wonderful week.

Teresa said...

Pixie is living her happy life!