Saturday, July 18, 2026

Just Ducky

  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

I have always believed,
and I still believe,
that whatever good
or bad fortune
may come our way
we can always give it
meaning and
transform it into
something of value.
Hermann Hesse



Sailing slow to inner peace, Wave inside and wave released—
Ocean’s heart and outer blue Mirror all the soul Goes through. Cloudia Charters


It is only through shadows that one comes to
know the light. Catherine of Siena


Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
ᬒ ᬒ ᬒ






A little quack, a lot of heart,
Just ducky!


12 comments:

Teresa said...

The song today reminded me of your boat! Does Pixie like to sail away with you?

Barbara Rogers said...

The legless cushion of Pixie is perfect, and I felt a good calm reaction to reading your quote about sailing. Yes indeed.

Anvilcloud said...

True abiout shadow and light. We just have flat grey and wet today. 😄

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Yes, how can we truly know light if we haven't experienced shadow? Wonderful quotes and photos as always, Cloudia!

DrumMajor said...

Never seen a green-headed nene before! Oh yea, Mr. and Mrs. Mallard. Linda in Kansas

Kathy G said...

Thank you for the video. I love that song.

RedPat said...

The song brought back memories, Cloudia. ;-)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Your poem is beautiful, I love the sky photo.
Pixie is adorable and I like the cute duck photo.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I feel like I am coming into the light. Love our Pixie today! Hugs!

Lori Skoog said...

Words. Music. You always have the best messages.

Tom said...

...I hope that everything is just ducky with you!

William Kendall said...

A good day on the water.