Sunday, August 23, 2026

Nausicaä


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu


Sunsets are so beautiful
that they almost seem as
if we were looking through
the gates of Heaven.
John Lubbock



Olivia Louis-Charles @kilimana_art

 Love comforeth like
sunshine after rain,
Love's gentle spring
doth always
fresh remain;
       Shakespeare





Nausicaä, a 114.2-meter 
explorer superyacht, 
makes a striking sight cruising 
off Waikiki here in my photo. 
Owner is Japanese art 
collector Yusaku Maezawa.


Health, time, and 
loving people are 
quiet forms of wealth.
Pixie



May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow. May the soft winds freshen your spirit. May the sunshine brighten your heart. May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you. May God enfold you in the mantle of His love. And may Peace always be within your home.
Gaelic blessing


𐬴 𐬴 𐬴

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴


Linking To
Monday Murals



What A Time We Had!
click on photo to see all three days


16 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the quotes today. It looks like Pixie is playing in raindrops. Time to link Jimi Hendrix playing the Star-Spangled Banner at Woodstock...

Andrew said...

$6 to attend Woodstock, and how many decades later is it still being talked about. The best $6 ever spent.

Tom said...

...you can tell what I know, I had to search Nausicaä!

Anvilcloud said...

Have a healthy day, weekend and week.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cloudia
Beautiful photos, love the sky and the mural.
Pixie is always a favorite.
Happy Sunday, have a wonderful day and happy week ahead!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Loved Pixie's wisdom and her photo, Cloudia. It does look like she's engaging with raindrops!

Barbara Rogers said...

Sweet Pixie will definitely clean up her facial fur after that drink! Health, time and loving people...the wealth that is precious to us all!

Jenn Jilks said...

Oh, Woodstock! I had white pants with a crowd photo of Woodstock printed on them. This was when I was in high school! How old is Pixie?

RedPat said...

I always think of you when I think of Woodstock, Cloudia. ;-) You were so lucky to go.

Kathy G said...

I've always wondered what it would be like to sail on a yacht.

DVArtist said...

Wow Cloudia! This is a gorgeous post. That first image is stunning. I love the ship too. Have a very nice Sunday.

DrumMajor said...

Nope, nope, that boat can't fit in your old slip. No way. Linda in Kansas

Jim said...

Interesting.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing sky view, Ships looks awesome. Great mural work. Loved the post.
Have great week ahead. Greetings to you and Pixie :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Interesting mural! I like the stylized wave and the plumeria in her hair!

Sami said...

Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia. Love Pixie's photo.