A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Though my soul
may set in darkness,
it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars
too fondly to be
fearful of the night.
Sarah Williams
Grid in Shifting Light
The grid holds still—
but light moves through it,
Order flirts with longing.
For one brief moment,
every square is a window
shifts with shadows
A grid of silence,
crossed by the red light
of something passing.
Cloudia Charters
Even the darkest night
will end, and
will end, and
the sun will rise.
Victor Hugo
Victor Hugo
ꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒꤒ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
ꤒ ꤒ ꤒ
ꤒ ꤒ ꤒ
13 comments:
Beautiful moon and sky photos. Pixie is always a favorite.
Take care, enjoy your day!
Great quotes. Amazing pics, specially moon, sky view. Greetings to you and Pixie :)
I, too, will rise in perfect life. Thanks for all the inspiration, Cloudia!
There is so much play with light and shadow in this post, both in the photographs and in the words. I especially like the thought that even after the darkest night the sun will rise again. Perhaps we sometimes make life more complicated than necessary and simply need to wait for the light to change.
But I have to admit, Cloudia, I am still wondering what yellow + 3 equals! Maybe some questions are much more fun without an answer.
Warm greetings from Germany,
Anette
That first photo! Wow!
That moon shot is amazing, Cloudia. ;-)
Light in the night and in the morning too.
The moon is dancing with smoking spirits! Linda in Hawaii
Hugs to you and Pixie :)
...may your soul be full of light!
Love this post. Have a nice day today.
That grid in the shifting light is really cool.
That first photo is amazing. I love the night shot of the moon too. The shifting glass is stunning. This is a very enjoyable post. Thank you and have a nice day today.
Post a Comment