Monday, September 7, 2026

Forgive Me My Nonsense

  
A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu


Warmth divine Light so pure, Flows from the source Forever sure. It fills the hearts Of angels bright And touches ours With radiant light. Cloudia Charters





Let your joy
be in your journey- not in some
distant goal. Tim Cook





Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense. Robert Frost


ᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎᩎ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


ᩎ ᩎ ᩎ



Red flute, green flute— have some champagne; in the shop window, sharks grin again!
Pixie


17 comments:

Teresa said...

That shot of Pixie looks like she's looking warily at those shark teeth, but she probably wouldn't mind some champagne to calm her nerves.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Lovely poem and images.
I love the hibiscus and Pixie and her reflection. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Jenn Jilks said...

Poignant thoughts. Take care.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Once again, Cloudia, I'm so touched by your poem and the photo that goes with it. Beautiful!

RedPat said...

I love the Frost quote, Cloudia. ;-)

Tom said...

...no excuse is needed.

Kathy G said...

We all talk nonsense every now and then, and should give each other grace to do so.

Barbara Rogers said...

It's fun when someone's nonsense brings others into sharing it too!

DVArtist said...

Your images make me want to get back to Hawaii. I miss the warm.

Michelle said...

Yes Cloudia, the joy is in the journey! Hugs to you and Pixie :)

roentare said...

Quotes are profound to read

Lisca said...

What a beautiful hibiscus! And your quotes are as always very profound. I loved your little poem and of course seeing Pixie again.
Happy Tuesday,
Lisca

My name is Erika. said...

That's an interesting window display with the colored champagne flutes and the shark jaws. I 'm not sure how they work together. :) Give Pixie a pat for me, and happy T day.

Sandee said...

Beautiful photography and beautiful quotes. The most beautiful is Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

RamblingWoods2.com said...

Pixie looks like she is thinking big cat thoughts....I catch my cat looking like that....cats are the best....Michelle

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's a profound Robert Frost quote. I absolutely love and adore the poem you wrote. You have a way with words like you have a way with photos. I also like the red and green flutes you shared with us for T this Tuesday, dear Cloudia.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful words and quotes. And not one beautiful Pixie, but two! Happy T Day