Sunday, September 13, 2026

Began A Choice


  A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu
Empathy is the
most radical of
human emotions. Gloria Steinem



To continue and to
continue and preserve
is power. What was hard to bear is sweet to remember. India Folk Wisdom


Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. Frank Zappa


Gratitude Began as a choice A quiet practice, Faithful voice. I welcomed it into My ordinary days: For rain, for sun, My life’s winding ways. I thanked the morning, Thanked the pain, Lessons carried me Through the rain; For birds in flight, Warm cup near, a friendly word, That song to hear. Then, slowly, Something in me grew I saw how much Is good and true. Each breath Revealed a gift to me, Moments whispering, 'Receive and see' Now gratitude Is not a task, Or something I must remember to ask. It has taken root And sets me free— Gratitude Is living me!


꧁'❤'꧂


Linking To
Monday Murals

A kind heart is a
fountain of gladness,
making everything
in its vicinity freshen
into smiles.
Washington Irving













8 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the poem about gratitude and Pixie's cute pose.

Stewart M said...

I think Frank Z may be wiser than many people thik!
hope all is well.
Cheers - Stewart M, Venice, Italy!

Anvilcloud said...

Gratitude is a good practice.

Kathy G said...

You are right about gratitude! Once you let it into your life you begin to fee thankful for EVERYTHING (even the negative things).

RedPat said...

Wonderful words, Cloudia. ;-)

Barbara Rogers said...

Not only becoming grateful, but using gratitude much as our breathing, a natural and life enhancing condition!

Michelle said...

That is a beautiful moon photo. Hugs to you and Pixie :)

DrumMajor said...

Lovely poems from you both. Hope you're having peaceful times being splashed by the waves. Hugz, Linda in Kansas