Monday, September 21, 2026

Far End of Sight

  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

We gaze off this tower

into our thoughts. Feelings wide-open to

the far end of sight Wang Wei



My circle is small,

but the people in it

expand my soul.

Bhuwan Thapaliya


I think with every challenge, 

you come to learn 

more about yourself, 

and I'm so curious to 

know who I'm becoming.

Jenna Ortega





We act as though

comfort and luxury were the chief

requirements of life, when all that we need

to make us happy is something to be

enthusiastic about. Charles Kingsley


§ § § § § § § § § § § § § § § §

Love

Cloudia & Pixie


§ § §





What on earth 
could be more luxurious 
than a sofa, a book, and 
a cup of coffee?
  Anthony Trollope


13 comments:

Modrina Neba said...

So beautiful Cloudia, Monday Hug - Andreja!

DrumMajor said...

Love the printed burlap coffee bag! Linda in Kansas

Diana said...

A sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee is the quote that stayed with me, though the one about a small circle expanding the soul was lovely too. Thank you for sharing these thoughts, Cloudia, and mahalo for the aloha! A pat for Pixie as well.
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Pixie looks shocked that anyone would think she doesn't need comfort and luxury in her life. Fortunately, she is queen of her domain and lives in the lap of luxury!

rupam sarma said...

Stunning skies, Beautiful pics. Great words. Loved the coffee pack.
Cute Pixie:)
Have a great week ahead.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Cute Pixie image and beautiful photos and quotes.
I love Kona coffee! Take care, enjoy your Monday! Have a wonderful week!

Anvilcloud said...

My circle is very small, but it is a circle.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

A sofa, a book and a cup of coffee sound delightful to me, Cloudia. Blessings!

Tom said...

...I hope that people keep helping to expand your soul.

RedPat said...

Enthusiasm - perfect, Cloudia. ;-)

Barbara Rogers said...

Happy Fall Equinox!

Michelle said...

Hugs to you and Pixie :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My circle is also small, but it is quite worthy. I love that bag of coffee beans, which is outside the box and perfect for T this week, dear Cloudia and Pixie.