Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday Windows

 A  L  O  H  A !


If we can't have 

world peace, I'll settle 

for a quiet room.

 Joyce Rachelle

tags: inspirational, introvert, own-room












The windows of the houses 

– even if the house is ramshackle – 

are always beautiful because 

windows  represent light! 

           Mehmet Murat ildan















After Dark, I Go Home To My 'Room

If your thoughts are 

as tall as the height 

of your ceiling, you can’t 

fly above your room.

     Israelmore Ayivor










That's All Folks!

All the windows 

of my heart

 I open to the day.

              John Greenleaf Whittier











ԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԹ

Love You,

                Pixie & Cloudia






9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you.
And yes, I too love a quiet room. And the garden.
Hugs to you and the beautiful Pixie.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing sky views. Loved the post.

Teresa said...

Sounds like you've been listening to classic rock... like the Beach Boys "In my Room"
There's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to
In my room, in my room
In this world I lock out all my worries and my fears
In my room, in my room
Do my dreaming and my scheming
Lie awake and pray
Do my crying and my sighing
Laugh at yesterday
Now it's dark and I'm alone
But I won't be afraid
In my room, in my room
In my room, in my room
In my room, in my room

Mike said...

I'll settle for the quiet room every time.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Pixie always finds the good spot.. the warm sunny spot 💛

RedPat said...

Oh, to spend time in a quiet room with a quiet mind.

Cloudia said...

Hugs my dears!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies!

Kay said...

I have a peaceful room right now. If I could stop listening or reading the news, I’d probably feel more peaceful.