Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Good News

 A   L   O   H   A  !


Today or any day 

that phone may ring 

and bring good news. 

   Ethel Waters


It happened to me;
I remember the call
that changed my life.
So glad I picked up!












Everyone has inside

 a piece of good news. 

The good news is that 

you don't know how 

great you can be! 

How much you can love! 

What you can accomplish! 

And what your potential is! 

       Anne Frank


































I'm actually always 

looking for 

the good news.

Sophie B. Hawkins


𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄈𑄖


Love You,
             Pixie & Cloudia






15 comments:

Teresa said...

Is the good news that Pixie is hoping for that she can play with the birds? Thanks for a lovely post!

Elephant's Child said...

Maintaining a doom and gloom mentality does none of us any good. And who can be gloomy around a beautiful cat?

Cloudia said...

Thanks sisters

Lady Fi said...

THanks for the good vibes!

omabove said...

Brookfield REIT IPO gmp today

William Kendall said...

Lovely skies.

RedPat said...

Looking for the good news. ;-)

rupam sarma said...

Amazing sky views, Beautiful pics. Loved then post.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dear!

Mike said...

Google image search has become useless. I tried a search on the flower and google came back with coin. Not even penny, just coin.

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and wonderful Good News!

WeedyMama said...

Pixie isn't wearing a flower behind her ear!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Pixie checking what's going on out there is a delight 💙 Enjoyed Soul Sister, you knew I would 😉

Cloudia said...

PARTY! Whenever I see you, my Friends!!

Caro G said...

So we hold the good news inside us until we share- better than all the bad news in the media. Love the the sky & cityscape