Sunday, July 16, 2023

Follow Your Bliss, Sis

A L O H A From Honolulu!
For a seed to achieve
its greatest expression, it
must come completely undone.
The shell cracks, its insides come
out and everything changes.
To someone who doesn't
understand growth, it would
look like complete destruction.
Cynthia Occelli



Coffee? Yes!
It was all completely serious,
all completed hallucinated,
all completely happy.
 Jack Kerouac
  1958



There is virtue in work
and there is virtue in rest.
Use both and
overlook neither
Alan Cohen



I live in my dreams
that's what you sense.
Other people live in dreams,
but not in their own.
That's the difference. Herman Hesse


⻧⻧⻧⻧⻧⻧
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


Linking To
Monday Murals 

One of the characteristics 
of the dream is that 
nothing surprises us in it.
             Cocteau


21 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for living our dreams. Our dreams, no-one else's.

Teresa said...

Pixie and I are both completely mesmerized by that dreamy mural! Gorgeous post today. Definitely a "bliss-maker."

roentare said...

Wow, I really love to know if I live in my dream or other people's dreams!

William Kendall said...

Hello to Pixie!

s.c said...

By that mural you have to look good who are real persons and who are painted. Very nice one as is the quote about the seed and the composition with the two palm trees and someone standing in between.

eileeninmd said...

Love the hibiscus bloom. The mural looks cool.
Take care, have a wonderful week!

magiceye said...

Gorgeous captures!

RedPat said...

Love the quotes and the tree shot, Cloudia.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I got a laugh out of the Kerouac quote and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the palm trees.

I seldom remember my dreams, but when I do, they are all mine. Lovely mural, Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Thank you. Is something that polite people say. But it's not enough to express my sincere gratitude to each of you for your friendship and your playful comments. Aloha friends ❤️☀️

Mae Travels said...

Same every week: You make me want to be in Hawaii!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Wow your photoskill has become great Cloudia!Wow!

Love the first flower photo but all are just great!

XXX
love to Pixie too

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, basking in your sunshine and daily haunts, and what a prize your first lovely blossom photo is!

21 Wits said...

This is incredible! Makes me want to play along too! Aloha sweet Cloudia and Pixie!

Mike said...

I have worked in the past. Now I'm resting.

Bill said...

Wow, the hibiscus bloom is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful mural too.

J. S. Vila said...

Beautiful photographs without any doubt. Have a nice summer and the best holidays.

Gemel said...

Lovely photos. Hello Miss Pixie!

Susan said...

I love the quotation and the purple mural, though I wouldn’t want anyone climbing in my windows.

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful series. But I do get surprised once in a while in my dreams...

Sami said...

The red hibiscus is beautiful!
Great quotes and cute mural.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals. A hug to Pixie :)