Saturday, July 15, 2023

Hasn't Happened Yet

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Emotional connection is
the heartbeat of humanity.

Anole Lizard:
Be still, and the Earth
will speak to you.
Navajo proverb


Seatherny
is a noun that means
"the serenity one feels
when listening to
the chirping of birds".
It's pronounced "seth-er-nee".










When you get angry
you are merely punishing
yourself for the
foolishness of others
Buddha


Click On Photo To Enlarge
The greatest loss
we'll ever experience is the
life we could have lived if
we just let go and trusted
that the universe takes care
of a surrendered heart.
Cory Muscara



Some of the best days of
your life haven't happened yet.
Just relax and keep going.
Louise Armstrong


ଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟ
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia
-
Find the lizard:

Haven't VS Hasn't


16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Seatherny is a wonderful work. I hope I remember it.

roentare said...

Thank you for the quotes today. Really useful

Shiju Sugunan said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful visuals and thought-provoking quotes. I particularly like the one about anger.

s.c said...

Great photo's again.

William Kendall said...

Pixie has come to inform you it's mealtime.

Teresa said...

I love the find the lizard game in the uncropped photo. Great quotes today. Pixie is waiting for her prize because she found the lizard right away.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The lizard almost blends in, but I found it. Cute photo of Pixie.
Love the cute chicks and ducks. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

RedPat said...

A very new word for the day, Cloudia. Nice post.

Lea said...

Great photos and quotes!
My favorite is the Bird of Paradise flower (at least I think that is what it is).
Have a wonderful weekend!

Bob Bushell said...

Lovely plant Cloudia, and chicken, ha ha.

Anita said...

It is so true what you say..Regret not living how we wanted is the biggest sorrow..I love you pictures!Just seen Cast away!Just like from Hawaii:))))

wish you a happy weekend lovely:))

Bill said...

Great photos, love seeing all the critters.

Kay said...

Yay! I found the lizard, Cloudia. I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Still suffering horribly from vertigo. This is not fun.

J C said...

Loved the utube chirping. I dearly love my backyard birds and sometimes record them to share with IG stories, or just sit on the back porch and listen at dawn, when neighbors are still asleep and no dogs are barking or cars zooming. Just the birds, and sometimes a gentle rustle of the palms if the wind is there. Its pleasant and comforting. I even have the Merlin app on my phone so I can listen, record and identify. And now I know that I am experiencing seatherny. Thank you for bringing that word into my life.

Mike said...

Budda is a wise guy.

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and wise words.