Friday, July 3, 2026

Camera Is My Passport

 

 A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu

I love the morning sun 

because it enlightens my heart 

and teaches me how 

to love others with 

an abundance of warmth 

and kindness.

               Debasish Mridha




Be happy in the moment,
 that's enough. Each 
moment is all we 
need, not more.
          Mother Teresa



Pride of Barbados
Caesalpinia pulcherrima






If you come at four 
in the afternoon, 
I'll begin to be 
happy by three.
         Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



ꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒꡒ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

ꡒ ꡒ ꡒ





My life is shaped by
the urgent need to 
wander and observe, and 
my camera is my passport.
          Steve McCurry

17 comments:

Katerinas Blog said...

Dear Clοudia, I had really missed your photos and quotes; I especially liked the one about the camera! The flowers you photographed are wonderful and exotic! Thank you so much for the walk!

sirkkis said...

I love morning light, too...
Happy July 😘

Anvilcloud said...

It is a passport in some way for me.

DrumMajor said...

Lovely morning walk! Those skates are one way to get around all of those laws about e-scooters! Being happy before your arrival is what makes some folks' days! Pixie's friend the dachsie wants to go surfing, ready to fly! Linda in Kansas

eileeninmd said...

Hello
I love your sweet Pixie and the cute dog.
The rainbow and the flowers are beautiful.
Enjoy all your moments.
Take care, enjoy your day! Happy weekend!

RedPat said...

Nice pic of the woman on skates, Cloudia. ;-)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Each morning is enough. Blessings, Cloudia!

Paspii said...

Nice quote by mr. Steve McCurry.

Tom said...

...having a camera makes it easier to observe.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love that rainbow and the people enjoying it!

Kathy G said...

I think you do an excellent job of using your camera as a passport

Jim said...

Good collection.

Photo Cache said...

I love the woman photo. Right up my alley.

Worth a Thousand Words

James said...

Beautiful post! Thanks for the prayers. I continue to pray for you and your husband.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful words. Steve McCurry's quote just great Awesome sky rainbow pic. Lovely dog, cute Pixie . Happy weekend.

Teresa said...

That shot of Pixie is adorable. It looks like she's saying, "I've been waiting for hours to see you."

Michelle said...

Hugs to you and Pixie :)