Friday, July 17, 2026

Fountain


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Rainbows are made
of small raindrops.
Happy lives are made
from acts of kindness
Amit Ray



The heart once burdened now takes flight Embraced by quiet inner light. Cloudia




When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home. Rumi



Pink Shrub Rose

Perhaps the most comforting thing about growing old gracefully is the increasing ability not to take things too seriously. Henry Miller





A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. Washington Irving


ꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃꢃ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
ꢃ ꢃ ꢃ

20 comments:

Shiju Sugunan said...

Such beautiful sunset and rainbow photos, Cloudia!

Teresa said...

I love the wise words today and the pictures of Pixie and the tiki statue.

Anvilcloud said...

Rumi got it right. We can apply that thought widely.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Happy lives are those where kindness is extended to others for sure and certain, Cloudia. Beautiful photos and quotes!

Tom said...

...here 's to a happy life!

DrumMajor said...

I think Pixie's nose light is like E.T's heart light. Beautiful! Linda in Kansas

s.c said...

What a nice portrait of Pixie

RedPat said...

I love Pixie's cute nose today, Cloudia. ;-)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Beautiful quotes and words, lovely images.
Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

Kathy G said...

Some very thought-provoking quotes today!

Mary Kirkland said...

The pictures are wonderful.

Andrew said...

I love the second sky photo.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You find the absolute best rainbows. Love the Rumi quote and pretty Pixie. That Tiki statue is perfect for FFO!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I always love your rainbows, poems and quotes. Little known fact, Washington Irving toured Oklahoma (before it was Oklahoma) and passed within a few miles of my house (before there was a house.)

DVArtist said...

Cloudia, again your post has really touched me. I love this quote about a journey. The photos are breathtaking. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful weekend.

James said...

Beautiful pictures and great quotes!

James said...

Regardless if I mention it or not I continue to pray for you and your husband. Blessings.
Would you mind praying for my wife, we were just informed that she has stage 3 lung cancer.

Jim said...

Great.

rupam sarma said...

Great words, Glad to read your poem.
So beautiful pics.Stunning skies. cute Pixie.
Prayers for you and your husband, All izz well.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is at attention.