A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Ordinarily Unique
Where the ocean
meets the sky,
ordinary days
become sacred.
Sunset is a
quiet reminder
that letting go
can be beautiful.
Waves keep moving
colors keep changing;
the moment asks only
to be felt.
Pixie & Cloudia
Street life at night
tourist town in
matching aloha wear,
perfume drifts
through warm air
with garlic, grilled fish,
sweet pineapple.
First-day excitement,
last-day longing—
every evening
a new crowd,
each face passing:
waves lapping the shore
Vacation glows
under storefront lights,
and the night tastes
like somewhere you
will long remember.
Cloudia Charters
A half moon rises
through island mist;
my heart is full.
If you spend time
with animals,
you run the risk of
becoming a better person
Oscar Wilde
ଔ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
ଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟ
20 comments:
...I always laugh when I see a family dressed alike.
Every time I read your blog, Cloudia, I feel like I've become a better person. Thank you for blessing me so!
Wonderful words, Cloudia. ;-)
When I was in Hawaii I was amazed at how many families had the same pattern on their clothes.
Lovely photos, oh that moon feels like I could reach up and touch it!
Great photos, Cloudia, I love the poems and quotes.
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
I think the matching clothing, like a family reunion, keeps the visitors from losing each other! Sacred sunset sinking into the waves with nothing in the way is my favorite Hawaiian view. Sigh! Linda in Kansas
Lovely photos! Sending love to you and Pixie!
I like the matching clothes on that family - maybe it makes for easier repairs if anybody gets a hole!!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Gorgeous photos. I'm not sure if Pixie looks surprised about the family in matching clothes or the guy drinking on the job.
Thank you so much for this beautiful comment which means so much to me God bless you, Martha!
The family that was wearing the same clothes caught my eye. That photo was a big hit. And I love the quote about spending time with animals is so true. Thanks for also sharing the man's drink with us for T this Tuesday, Cloudia and Pixie.
Give Pixie a hug and happy T day.
Your poetry is so beautiful! Magical photos! I love them. Have a lovely Tuesday! Many blessings!
Me encantan las imágenes. Saludos desde España
Beautiful photography, beautiful quotes and beautiful Pixie.
Thank you for joining the Awww Monday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥
Cute! We used to dress our girls in matching outfits when they were little, but we never had family matching outfits. Aloha via T is for Tuesday!
Seeing a family, all dressed alike, would make me smile.
Lovely photos.
What's happening with Pixie? A surprised look.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
I absolutely love street life in Hawaii. Anyway, the times I have been there. Have a nice day today.
Beautiful words and imagery. And of course, beautiful Pixie. Happy T Day
Post a Comment