Thursday, September 10, 2026

Golden Fog


  A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu
Angels of the sunset clouds, dancing in on wings of gold— they turn through amber
and lapis light before the evening
grows too old.





Multi-colored hybrid Tropical Hibiscus
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis


I'm right here right now and I want now to be the Golden Age. If only each generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they're alive. . . . . . the time to flower is now. Patti Smith





If you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination. Paulo Coelho

ꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛ

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


ꦛꦛꦛ


Golden fog The lagoon is
dreaming yellow. Mist moves like a spirit Remembering its song.
When ordinary
Becomes sacred. Even the lagoon
Has a soul

Fog begins
To dance. Allow the light
To find you.
A quiet spirit
can transform a gray morning
into gold.


14 comments:

Teresa said...

I love your poem about fog! Pixie looks like she is encouraging us to keep moving forward.

Tom said...

...with Trump's obsession with gold, I've soured on it!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The last photo and reflection are magical, Cloudia! Just to let you know, my reader list on Blogger has refused to update for the last two days, so unless things change, I may miss out on some of your posts. Please forgive!

RedPat said...

I love Patti smith's words today, Cloudia. ;-)

Barbara Rogers said...

Beauty in every direction...so glad you posted photos earlier than the glitch which happened last night (here anyway.)

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos Cloudia!
I hope you are safe from the hurricane.
Love the poem and quotes.
Take care, enjoy your day!

DVArtist said...

Your poem is beautiful. I love that flower. I'm wondering how old it Pixie?

Brian's Home Blog said...

The golden fog is so pretty and so are you sweet Pixie. I hope you both have a calm and happy weekeind!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oops, I forgot to say thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful colors and poems. My favorite phrase was "...dancing in on wings of gold—
they turn through amber
and lapis light..."

Michelle said...

I love the poem about fog. Beautiful! Thank you for linking up. Much love to you and Pixie :)

Photo Cache said...

What a gorgeous hibiscus! I haven't seen that shade/color.

Worth a Thousand Words

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful poem, Stunning skyview, Flowers looks great.
Greetings to you and Pixie.

Villrose said...

Beautiful sky, flower and Pixie!