Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Between Dreams


 A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

A person is a success if
they get up in the morning
and get to bed at night
and in between does
what he wants to do.
Bob Dylan




Colors Of City Night

The moon is alive because of the darkness - how could we ever be afraid of something that gives the stars a home? Laura Chouette



Click Photo To Enlarge

I get up every morning and 

it's going to be a great day. 

You never know when 

it's going to be over so 

I refuse to have a bad day.

           Paul Henderson




Between Dreams:

Life's endings and beginnings
by Cloudia Charters

The old dream
has gone quiet.
The new one
has no name.

I stand where they
do not meet
and find the distance empty
of everything but pain.

But rain rests here
before it falls.
A seed lies still
before it grows tall.

Perhaps I do not
have to start
with hope
or even light.

Just for today
I only need
to leave my
front door ajar
to let the morning
alight.


փփփփփփփփփփփփ


Love You,

Cloudia & Pixie




 


1 comment:

roentare said...

Perhaps the common thread is that life does not require us to know exactly where we are going, only to keep getting up, opening the door, and making the most of the day we have.